GSSA President’s Award
The Presidents’s Award recipients are selected by the current GSSA president. RESA Directors nominate local superintendents for unique, innovative, and successful approaches to educating students that are getting proven positive results. The GSSA president receives and reviews these nominations, ranks those in order of his/her preference, and then makes the selection of the winners. At which point, the awards are presented each year at GSSA’s Spring Bootstrap Conference to those selected individuals.
The following are the 2015 GSSA President’s Award Recipients:
- Mr. Eric Arena – Putnam County
- Dr. Fred Rayfield – Decatur County
- Dr. Rosemary Caddell – Wilkes County
- Dr. Judy Gilreath – Whitfield County
- Mr. Robert Costley – Butts County
- Dr. Robert Waters – Long County
- Mr. Allen Fort – Quitman County
- Mr. William Mathews – Jones County
Congratulations to all of this year’s GSSA President’s Award winners. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the public school children of Georgia.
You can post first response comment.