Central Savannah River Area Regional Educational Service Agency
4683 Augusta Highway, Dearing, GA 30808
Posting Date: January 7, 2019
Closing Date: March 1, 2019, no later than 4:00 p.m. or until filled
Position: Part-time (49%) Executive Director
Location: CSRA RESA
The Board of Control of CSRA RESA is accepting applications for the position of Executive Director. CSRA RESA serves twelve public school systems (Burke, Columbia, Emanuel, Glascock, Jefferson, Jenkins, Lincoln, McDuffie, Richmond, Taliaferro, Warren and Wilkes). Its governing board consists of these systems’ superintendents, presidents of institutions of higher education in the CSRA RESA area, and a local public or regional library representative.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Hold or be eligible for the Georgia Leadership Certificate
- Hold an Education Specialist degree or higher in Administration and Supervision or Educational Leadership
- Have at least five years of successful educational leadership experience in a school system or educational setting, including successful experience in areas of management and budgeting
- Have at least three years of successful classroom teaching experience
- The Board of Control will offer a competitive compensation package.
- This position will begin July 1, 2019.
- Georgia law requires a criminal background check on all new employees. (O.C.G.A 2-2-211.1)
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Please submit a letter of interest, resume’, and three letters of recommendation to:
Dr. Sandra Carraway, Chair, CSRA RESA Board of Control
Columbia County School System
4781 Hereford Farm Road
Evans, Georgia 30809
CSRA RESA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability. (Approved 11/28/2018)